Saturday 2 February 2013

74. Keeping Khushi (Part 110-)

Part 110




NK rushed into the room, and stopped short when he saw Aarti sitting on the bed, her knees held close to her chin, her arms wrapped about her knees, the canopy of flowers forming a fragrant barrier between him and his bride…..



Buaji, Rani, & Mami laughed out aloud. Nani smirked. Amma hid her smile. Anjali, Khushi, & Payal looked at each other, not knowing whether to laugh at NK Bhai’s urgency or cry at their wasted efforts in decorating the room and seating Aartiji in the most attractive manner possible. 

It was all lost on NK Bhai, just as Arnav had predicted.



Akash cleared his throat, caught hold of NK’s arm tight to stop him from racing to his bride and scaring her, and said softly, “Sabr karo, NK Bhai. Sabr!”


“I have been doing sabr for months, Akash. I am tired of sabr now.”, NK was sure of the end of his patience.


Arnav smiled, & Anand Jiju coughed.


“Maybe we should leave NK Bhai…to…err…enjoy the sweet fruits of his sabr?”, Anand suggested, a naughty smile on his lips.


Aarti blushed under the ghoonghat.


“Khushi Bhabi, Khushi Bhabi, why is it so dark in the room?”, asked NK, looking around.


Khushi, Payal, & Anjali sighed.


“So that Aarti does not see your face properly & get scared?”, Akash teased.


“Feeling scared, NK Bhai?”, asked Khushi in his ear, teasing him. 


“Missing your toy aeroplane and packet of chips?”, asked Payal, pulling his ear. NK winced.


“Or your books of jokes? Planning to read out jokes to Aartiji tonight, were you?”, teased Anjali.


Buaji said, “Hai re Nandkisore, I forgot!”


“Kaa, Hello Hi Bye Bye?”, asked Mami.


“I was planning to give many tips to Aarti Bitiyyaa on how to attract and keep her husband dancing to her tune all her life!”, Buaji announced, hiding her smile.


Amma hid her smile behind her hand. 

Nani chuckled. “That is essential, Madhumatiji. You should definitely advise Aarti Bitiyaa!”


“Aur naahin to kaa?”, said Mami.


“Yes, please advise my daughter-in-law.”, pleaded Rani, laughing. 


“Girls today have no idea how to keep their pati parmeswar tied to their pallu!”, said Mami. She looked at Khushi, Payal, & Anjali who were giggling, and said, “Don’t laugh like bandariyaa in the joo (zoo). I mean you three too.”

All the girls giggled, and their husbands laughed with them. 



“So all bahuriyaa, suno hamri baat, Nandkisore!”, started Buaji.


“Can’t we have the class tomorrow, Buaji?”, asked poor NK.


All laughed at his plight.


Buaji controlled her laughter with great effort, and said, “No. It can’t be postponed.”


“What eber (ever) has to be done today should be done yesterday!”, translated Mami.


NK ran agitated fingers through his hair, and looked at Aarti waiting for him.


Arnav cleared his throat, smiling at Khushi.


“Lesson number one, always use chameli oil in your hair. The fragrance will knock out your husband, Nandkisore.”, Buaji declared.



“What is the use of a knocked out Nandkisore?”, whispered Akash to Arnav & Anand. They chuckled.


“Lesson number two. Apply kajal in your eyes, and wink & flutter your eyelashes at your husband so that he notices the beauty of your eyes, Nandkisore.”, Buaji said, smiling.


Mami, Rani, Amma, & Nani nodded in agreement.


“NK Bhai will most likely think that Aarti has got some dust in her eye.”, Anand whispered.  The men laughed.


NK fell at Buaji’s feet. 


“Buaji, please! The raat in our suhaag raat is fast becoming din.”, he complained.


All laughed, some of them holding their stomachs, gasping for breath. 



Arnav tried to herd his family out, deciding that Aarti & NK had been troubled enough. But the ladies were loath to leave, dropping kisses on NK’s forehead & Aarti’s pallu covered head. 



Buaji pulled NK's cheek before she left. Nk yelped.


Finally, Arnav managed to get all of them out.


“Thanks, Nannav!”, NK whispered. “I owe you one for this.” 

Arnav smiled.


The second the family passed through the doorway, NK shut the door and locked it, leaning against it, weak with relief.





Part 111





NK walked towards the bed on quick feet, managing to dodge a table with pesky candles lit on it….some basin with water in it and lit candles floating on it……a bowl of fruit……a curtain of flowers……



He parted the strings of flowers, and clambered on to the bed, shedding his shoes on the way.


He lifted the ghoonghat covering Aarti’s face, throwing the pallu back over her head, to reveal a beautiful and bejewelled Aarti sitting with her head lowered, her eyes on her fingers clasped together on her raised knees. The bright red of the Banarsi sari made her glow even in the dim light.


“Aarti!”, NK called softly.


She lifted her head, her eyes meeting his. They held a smile.


NK fell over her, making Aarti fall back against the bank of pillows, her eyes wide, surprised.....


NK did not waste anymore time. He leaned over her, raining kisses on her forehead, her maang tikka, her eyebrows, her eyes, her ears, her nose, her cheeks, her chin, and her neck.

 The feel of his warm, hard lips on the sensitive skin of her neck made her squirm pleasurably. 


Reassured that she was really there, and that she was his wife, NK rested against her heart, panting.


“Aarti, we got married today evening, didn’t we?”, he asked, gasping for breath.


Aarti smiled and nodded. 


“The wedding, our family, Baba & Khushi Bhabi singing…all these happened, didn’t they?”, NK wanted to be very sure of all these.


“Yes. They all happened.”, Aarti reassured him, smiling.


“Aarti…It is just that….I have been dreaming about our wedding for months….and suddenly……”, NK could not find words to explain his confusion.


Aarti cupped his face, and said softly, “It really happened. Finally.”


NK nodded.


Aarti caught hold of his hand, and placed hers by his, showing him the engagement & wedding bands. 


NK sighed in relief.


Aarti took his hand to her neck, and made him finger her beautiful, new mangalsutra. NK kissed the slender chain of diamonds & black beads as though paying homage to it.


“Aarti, I promise….”, NK was very serious as he looked into her eyes. “I will try to be the best husband in the world. I…I haven’t been married before…so..so just give me a few days..I will learn to be serious and…and more disciplined…and more…..”, he sighed. 

Aarti looked at her husband, smiling.

NK confessed with lowered eyes, ashamed of himself, “I didn’t even clean my cupboard, Aarti. I didn’t think that you would be shifting your things over here….I am so..so..sorry, Aarti….”


Aarti smiled. 


“Khushi Bhabi, Payal Bhabi, & Di must have cleaned out my wardrobe. That’s how they found my toy aeroplane, books, & maybe, a packet of chips…”, NK fretted.


Aarti smiled. She ran a hand over the smooth plane of his right cheek, and said softly, “I don’t want you to try to be the best husband in the world. I can live with your aeroplane, joke books, and even that packet of chips among your clothes…..All I care about is that…I..I just want you to love me all our lives as much as you do right now. The rest will happen naturally.”


“That is easy to promise.”, NK smiled, his eyes moist.


Aarti cupped his face, and kissed his forehead. Then she said, shrugging, “Err..I am not used to wearing all this…”, she pointed to the jewellery. “Can you help me take this off?”


Could he? NK leaped at the chance. He gently freed her from the cumbersome jewellery. Aarti sighed in relief, rubbing her ears that were now free from the prison of heavy earrings.



NK gasped. “I forgot! Aarti, I wanted to give you a gift, & I forgot!”


Aarti smiled. “I am still here.”


NK nodded, and scrambled off the bed. He returned with a jewellery box. “I hope you like it.”, he said nervously.


Aarti smiled at him, and opened the lid.


Inside was a set of pearl jewellery. Simple cream earrings, a slender necklace of small pearls, a one-string pearl bracelet, a slender ring with one pearl….


“I thought…”, NK ran his fingers through his hair. “I thought if it is simple, you can wear it to work…”


Aarti dropped the box on the bed, and threw her arms around her husband, loving his thoughtfulness….She kissed his neck, breathing in the sandalwood scent of his masculine body, running her fingers through the hair at his nape….


They stayed locked together like this for a while, and then Aarti freed herself. “Shall I give you my gift now?”, she asked.


NK nodded, smiling, eager to see what she was going to give him.


As he watched, she slipped her hand into her blouse, and drew out an envelope kept warm and close to her heart. She handed it over to him.


NK could feel the warmth and smell the fragrance of her body on that envelope. His fingers trembled as he opened the flap, and drew out a single sheet of paper.


“I wrote it the night before the surgery.”, Aarti said, looking into his alert eyes.

NK bent his head to read her missive.



"My dear Sunflower",

"You asked me to marry you many times. I wanted to say 'yes' many times. But...


I would be a devil of a wife. 

Do you really want to live with a girl who has never been a girl? Never worn dresses and saris? Never put on makeup? Never had long hair? Never had girl friends? Never had ice cream before you bought it for her? Who doesn't know what marriage is? Who has never felt any thing for any man except contempt for her father and respect and affection for her co-workers? Who has never been touched by any man? Who does not really know what love is?


What is love?



Is it wanting to see you when you are not before me?

Wanting to run away when you approach me? And at the same time wanting to stay and feel you touch me?

Feeling weak when I see the naughty look in your eyes as you walk towards me, planning to kiss me?

Wanting to share my thoughts with you? Talk to you about the amusing and ordinary things that happen in my life? Share something that Gopi Kakka said? Something that Amma mentioned? Tell you about the roses I planted, and how Amma smiled when she saw the first bud? The birds who visit me daily in the morning to play in the birdbath I made? The big fish in the pond who raises his head out of water if he hears my voice?

Is it knowing that your full focus is on me even when you are talking to someone else?


Waiting for you to take hold of my hand at the first excuse?

Seeing you hug Amma, and wanting to cry?

Seeing your Bhabis love you so much, and wanting to hug them for loving you so much?

Feeling respect for your Nannav and Akash for setting out to win the world for you?

Wanting to never leave when you are with me. Wishing that you would stay with me all the time?

Looking for you in every crowd, hoping to see you?

Wanting to laugh at your broken Hindi even long after you are gone?

Is this love?


I wish you were with me now. I am scared about tomorrow. Scared for Amma. Scared for me. Scared I won't be able to see you again.......

If we don't meet again, will you ever know how much I cared for you? How much I longed to live with you? Watch you smile....?


Or will you think I cheated you, broke your trust and my word?

Life is so funny. For 22 years, I didn't want to live, but had to...
Today, I want to live. With you. But...


I am so tired, my Sunflower. I need to sleep. Tomorrow is a big day.

I just wish...
I just wish I could have been your wife for atleast one day. Just one day. One day atleast...

Goodnight. Goodbye!

PS.

You gave me my first kiss. My first ice cream. My first hug from a man. And this is my first love letter.......

Thank you. For all the good memories. I didn't know that life could be something to look forward to.

Only yours,

Aarti"





Part 112



NK felt his eyes sting with unshed tears and his hands tremble.



He set the letter aside on the bedside table, careful to weigh it down with a bowl of fruits. He then lowered Aarti to lie down in their bed, her head sinking into a soft pillow. He lay over her, his hard, big body covering hers. His fingers captured hers. He looked into her eyes.



“My darling Aarti…”, he whispered, struggling to get the words out through a choked throat.


“I asked you to marry me many times. I knew that a part of you wanted to say ‘Yes’ even when you said ‘No’.", he smiled at her. 


"I am no prince of a man. No one can call me perfect. Or good husband material. I am just…. Ordinary. A man. Just a man……” He cupped her cheek.


“I want to live with YOU. Spend every day with you till we die. See the smile that you hide in your eyes when you are happy. Feel the warmth of your love till I die……” NK swallowed.


“I don’t care about saris and hair and jewellery and all that stuff. I never have. You have always looked beautiful to me, even in the mechanic’s overalls….”


 Aarti smiled.


“I will stock the fridge with ice cream…..”, NK promised.


Aarti shook her head, smiling her ‘No’.


“Better still, I will take you out for ice cream frequently.”, NK said.


Aarti nodded, still smiling.


“I have seen others fall in love. Classmates, friends…..Nannav & Khushi Bhabi…..”, NK smiled thinking of them.


Aarti smiled.


“Akash & Payal Bhabi…”


Aarti nodded.


“Di & Anand Jiju…But I never thought that I would fall in love. Or any girl would fall in love with me....”


Aarti kissed his dimpled chin.


“I am no alpha male, no over achiever, no go getter…..I am just plain me. I..I don’t know how to be someone else, Aarti…”


Aarti caressed his cheek.


“I like working with Nannav & Akash, Aarti. Because I love them. And because I am doing something for the family. Not because I enjoy making money.” NK kissed her forehead.


“What is love?” 

NK kissed her nose.


“I don’t know. But it has something to do with wanting to see you all the time, be with you all the time, wanting only you and no one else, seeing only you and no one else in a crowd…..Being able to tell you whatever I feel, knowing that you will take the effort to understand…..Knowing that you will never hurt my feelings…..Knowing that you accept me the way I am……”

His lips rubbed against hers. She trembled, both of them breathing fast.


“I wish you had told me about the surgery. I wish I had been there with you….”, NK smiled into her eyes, all gentle. “Did you think I would give up? I would have searched for you till I found you, Aarti. And we would have been together. In life and death…”, he whispered.


A tear leaked out of her eye, trailing down her cheek.

Aarti touched her wet cheek with a shaking hand and wide eyes. She could cry? She could really cry?


The dam broke. All the pain…the fear…the terror…the helplessness…..the loneliness of 22 years flowed out of Aarti in a flood of tears. 

NK gathered her close to him, letting her cry for Shikha, for her Amma, for her lost childhood, for the wasted years…..





Part 113




Arnav lay smiling, his palm cupping the back of his wife’s head as she lay against him, her face against his neck.


Khushi curled her slender fingers in the fabric of his black T-shirt, and asked him, “Kya?”


Arnav chuckled, the muscles of his stomach moving in tandem, and tickling Khushi.


“Arnavji…?”


“I was just…just thinking of NK……”, Arnav laughed. “Poor Aarti! She…she  has to bear his Hindi all her life…..!”, Arnav could not stop his laughter.


Khushi jumped up and sat, glaring at him.


“Their suhaag raat….”, he could not control his hilarity.


Khushi bit back her smile, and poked him with one angry-seeming finger. “Don’t laugh at my devar.”, she cautioned her husband.


“Your devar?”, Arnav raised his infamous eyebrow.


His able wife matched him, raising her eyebrow in a perfect imitation. “Ji. My devar. Koi shak?”


Arnav readied himself to fight with his wife. “He was my brother before he became your devar.”


“So?”, Khushi smirked. “He was your brother. He is now my devar. And he loves me more.”


Arnav pretended to frown.


Khushi tickled him, singing, “Finders Keepers, Losers Weepers…”


“Khushi…no..no, Khushi…don’t…..stop it, Khushi….”


“No, I won’t…”


“Khushi….”, his husky voice charmed her.


“Hhmm…”


“Don’t….”, His protest was weak. “Khushi….”


A long while later, she murmured against his ear, panting, “Why do you wear a T-shirt to bed every night? You know I will pull it off you….”


Arnav chuckled, all spent and satiated.


They lay curled up together, their hearts racing. Arnav’s fingers played with the silky strands of her hair. Her fingers were splayed against his chest, drawing designs on the sweat-soaked skin, and exploring further.


“Arnavji….”, Khushi mumbled.


“Hhmmm…?”


“I didn’t know…”


“What…?”


“When I sang the songs earlier, I didn’t know what they meant.”, confessed Khushi.


Arnav frowned at her, looking very cute with his hair flopping over his forehead.


“When I sang ‘Tum Bin Kaise Kate Din Ratiyaa’ or ‘Bairan Bhayee Raina Aaj Piyaa Bin Ree’ or ‘Piya Bin Jaagat Raina’ or ‘Katath Nahin Saajana Bina, Din Ratiyaa Ghadi Pal Chin, Tadap Tadap Rahi Birhan,  Jiya Tarsat Darsan Bina’, I knew that a lovelorn girl was waiting for her lover, but I didn’t know the pain, the hope, the…the pinch of it…”. Khushi swallowed, propping her chin on her hands, looking into his melting eyes with serious, moist eyes.


Arnav ran his hand down her back, comforting her.


“If I had to be away from you…”, she whispered.


“Never.”, Arnav said, sure.


“….I don’t know how I will breathe…..”, she continued, softly.


“You will never have to know.”, Arnav Singh Raizada promised, kissing his wife’s hand.



Part 114



Khushi waddled around the table to give NK & Akash their favourite aloo parathas that she, Payal, & Aarti had prepared in the kitchen. She passed silver bowls of mango kheer around the table. The entire house was fragrant with the smell of delicious food being cooked by the bahuriyaas. 





“Khushi Bhabi, Khushi Bhabi, please don’t walk. Please, please sit down.”, NK pleaded.


“Haan, Khushi Bitiyaa, sit down. You have been standing too long in the kitchen.”, Nani said, catching hold of Khushi’s arm, and pointing her to a chair by Arnav.


“Khushi…”, Arnav, the lion roared.


The lioness smiled. “I am feeling very good today, Arnavji, Naniji, NK Bhai…That’s why…”


Nani looked at Arnav & NK, and Arnav glared at Khushi who smiled at all of them. Amma smiled, looking down at her plate.


“Bhat ijj phor (for) breakphast?”, asked Mami as she plonked herself into a chair at the table.


Nani glared at her.


“Kaa hua, Saasummaa, aisen kyon ghoor rehi ho? I didn’t make anything, Saasummaa. I haven’t burned anything…”, Mami cleared her name fast.


Nani snorted.


“After the bahuriyaas came, I haven’t set phoot (foot) in the kitchenwaa. Not even to get a glasswaa of bater (water)! Promise.” She placed her hand on Mamaji’s head.


“Manorama, look at your Khushi Bitiyaa!”, Nani sighed, pointing to Khushi.


“Kaa hua Khushi Bitiyaa ko?”, Mami looked at Khushi, inspecting her from head to toe. “She looks bootiphool in red. Just like her Mami.”, Mami complimented her.


Nani sighed loudly while the others hid their smiles.


“Look at her stomach.”, Nani said.


“Bhat happened to her stomach?”, Mami asked anxiously.


Nani grit her teeth. “Your Khushi Bitiyaa is just like you. Totally disobedient. She is working in the kitchen, making aloo paratha for the boys when she is nine months pregnant.”


“Aloo paratha? I luuuub aloo paratha!”, Mami exclaimed.


Nani shut her eyes to avoid temptation to strangle her bahu.



Khushi giggled as she went to the kitchen, while Arnav, Akash, NK, & Mamaji smiled at each other.


Mami eyed the half-eaten paratha on NK’s plate, who quickly hid his plate under the table to save the paratha his Khushi Bhabi had made for him with so much love. Akash hid his bowl of mango kheer.




“I thought when we had three bahuriyaas at home, the boys would finally learn some discipline and manners! But, these 3 are competing to spoil them.”, complained Nani to Amma & Mamaji, smiling.


“Haan, Amma. I thought when we had 3 bahuriyaas, they would teach Manorama a lesson. But..”, Mamaji laughed, trying to dodge the napkin Mami threw at him.





Two minutes later, Khushi flipped a paratha on the tawa, and felt her husband standing behind her. She turned to look at him. He was scowling.


Payal & Aarti hid their smiles.


“How many times must I ask you not to strain yourself, Khushi?”, Arnav Singh Raizada fumed.


Khushi smiled and threw her arms around his cross figure, resting her head against his shoulder. “Sunday morning…when no one has to go to the office…getting up late, making aloo parathas and mango kheer…sitting and chatting around the table……Is there anything more relaxing than this, Arnavji?”


Arnav sighed, feeling a hand close around his heart. Such moments were truly to be treasured.


“Your legs, Khushi…”, he murmured, anxious.


“They are perfectly fine.”, Khushi smiled at him. “How can they not be fine? Every few moments, I have my husband, my Nani, my Mami & Mamaji, my devars, & my devranis asking after them. Even HP asked me about my legs twice today morning!”


All smiled.


“Arnavji, I am fine today. Perfectly f…”, The smile on Khushi’s face vanished as if switched off. “Oh…”, she murmured.


“Khushi, Khushi…kya hua? Tum theek ho?”, Arnav asked anxiously, cupping her face in his palms.


Payal & Aarti rushed to them.


“Arnavji…I think my water just broke.”, Khushi said calmly.


There was a moment of perfect silence & stillness.


“I will get the bags.”, Payal said, before running out of the kitchen and up the stairs to Khushi’s bedroom.


“I will inform the others.”, said Aarti, walking out to the dining room.


Arnav hugged Khushi, holding her head close to his thundering heart.




“Khushi, Khushi, don’t be scared……”, his husky voice was a whisper. He seemed to be talking more to himself than to her. 


“I am not scared, Arnavji.”, Khushi smiled. “Why should I be scared when I have you?”, she whispered against his heart.






Khushi cleaned up and changed her clothes to go to the hospital. Arnav, who had carried her up to their room, carried her down to the cars.


Nani, Mama, Mami, Akash, Payal, NK, Aarti, Amma, Gopi Kakka, & HP were standing near the vehicles. All fussed around Khushi. Akash quickly opened the doors so that Arnav could seat Khushi in. NK loaded her bags, and seated Mami, Mama, & Nani in the second car.


Arnav held a shaking hand out to Akash, silently asking him for the keys. Akash held out the car keys, his fingers trembling. Aarti snatched the key from him before Arnav could take them.


“Let me drive.”, Aarti said. Arnav & Akash looked at her, relieved.


Aarti drove one car & NK the other. 


Arnav sat with Khushi, holding her hand firmly in his. She sat smiling, chatting easily with Payal, Akash, & Aarti, her head against Arnav’s shoulder.They reached the hospital soon, and as NK & Akash dealt with the formalities, Arnav and the ladies escorted Khushi to the doctor.





Nani, Buaji, Mami, Amma, Anand’s Amma & Buaji, and Payal’s parents sat in the waiting room, praying. Payal & Aarti looked anxiously at the shut doors of the Labour Room. Baba, Gopi Kakka, Mamaji, NK, & Akash stood leaning against the walls, fretting and looking anxiously around for some nurse to give them the good news that Khushi’s torture had ended.





Arnav was inside the room with Khushi, letting her squeeze the life out of his arm each time a contraction hit her.




“Does it hurt much, Khushi?”, Arnav asked softly, feeling like crying, watching her smile through the pain.


“No, Arnavji…. Not…not.. much….”, she gasped, trying to smile at him while her fingers closed around his with superhuman strength.


Arnav said, “Remember what the doctor said, Khushi. Breathe deep. Like this.” He breathed deep to show her, and both of them drew in some much needed air into their lungs.





NK whispered to Akash, “I am never having a kid, Akash. Never.” He ran his fingers through his hair which now stood up like spikes.


Akash nodded. “I never knew…This is terrible…Khushi Bhabi…”. He swallowed.


NK nodded. 

Gopi Kakka handed  over 2 cups of coffee to them, saying softly, "Your mothers too suffered like this when you were born."

NK & Akash stared at him. Gopi Kakka smiled slightly.


 Part 115


A VM dedicated to the love between Arnav & Khushi, made by me. Phew!! I always wanted to say that!!!



Based on Ganesh Hegde's 'Aahista'. ENJOY!




NK quickly pulled out his phone, and called his mother.


“Mom…..”


“Haan, NK Beta. How are you?”, Rani asked, munching peanuts.


“Mom…I just called to say…”


“Haan, beta? How is Aarti Bitiyaa? Are you looking after our bahuriyaa well?”, Rani swallowed her peanuts.


“Haan. She is fine. I am looking after her…Mom..”


“I know you will look after her well…”, Rani laughed. “How is Khushi Bitiyaa? How is her health?”


“Mom, she is in the hospital…”


He heard a gasp loud enough to break his eardrums. He heard his mother shout, “Raj, Raj, Khushi Bitiyaa is in the hospital!” She was loud enough to stop traffic. NK held the phone away from his ear.


“How is she?”, Rani asked, clutching her heart.


“Khushi Bhabi is in the labour room….”


His father took over. “How is Khushi Bitiyaa?”


“In the labour room….Dad, it has been a long time….We haven't got any news yet....”, NK’s throat closed. He could barely get the words out. 


“She will be fine. She will be fine. Nothing will happen to her.”, Raj comforted his son.


“Dad, did you…..like Nannav…..”, NK whispered.


“Haan, Beta! I am afraid it is the fate of all fathers to panic and suffer while their wives struggle to give birth.”, NK could hear a smile in his father’s voice.


Rani snatched the phone from her husband’s hand.

“Your father almost had a heart attack.”, Rani smiled. “The doctor was worried that he would have to admit your father too as a patient.”


“Mom….Thank you….”, NK said softly.


“For what? I didn’t do anything…I haven’t even sent the jewellery set for Aarti Bitiyaa yet. I will be sending it only on Wednesday. So what…..?, Rani was confused.


“For giving birth to me?”, NK suggested. “For going through so much pain…just for me….”


Tears trailed down Rani’s cheeks.


“The pain was all worth it, Beta…..We got you…”

Raj nodded.






Akash looked at his colourful mother. She was sitting by Dadi who was praying with Aarti's mother. Anjali Di & Anand Jiju had just arrived, and Buaji was giving them the latest news.


His mother was holding Dadi’s hand in her lap, patting it at intervals. The blue eyeshadow and bright red lipstick, the rouge and the bright red sari made her pale face look bloodless. She was looking anxiously at the glass doors leading to the labour room.


Akash walked up to her, and kissed her on her cheek.


His mother looked at him with rounded eyes lined with a load of kajal that made everyone's heart ghayal.


“Thank you, Maate!”, he whispered in her ear.


“Phor bhat?”, asked Mami.


“For going through so much pain to give birth to me.”, Akash said softly.


Mami looked at him, left speechless. Akash flicked her rosy cheek, and went to stand by a smiling Payal.






“Arnavji…..”


“Haan, Khushi….” His arm was numb, his fingers crushed by her death hold on them, but Arnav felt nothing except Khushi’s pain and fatigue.


“The others…..”, she gasped.


“They are outside.”, Arnav stated, knowing that the ladies must be praying and the men pacing the floor anxiously.


“Baba….”


“He is outside.”, Arnav smiled slightly.


Another strong contraction racked her body. Arnav dropped a kiss on her cheek as she crested the wave of pain.


“How.. long.. has it ….been, Arnavji?”


“We came in the morning. It is evening now.” Arnav rubbed her fingers, comforting her.


She nodded. “They must be tired…..Arnavji, Naniji should…. go home and rest……”


Arnav caressed her wet cheek with his finger. “Do you really think she will leave you here and go home?”


The next contraction hit her hard. Khushi clutched Arnav, biting her lip to stop herself from moaning.


“Not longer now.”, the lady doctor said, smiling. “You are doing well, Mrs. Raizada.”


Khushi hummed a tune. She had been humming it all through the day, in between contractions.


She sang softly,


Raadhe, Kiyo….. Kaun Tap……


She leaned her head against Arnav’s shoulder as the next contraction hit.


Panting at its end, she sang, Vasha ….Kinho ….Ree…. Nand Nandana….


Arnav kissed her hair. “In which raag is this?”


“Gouri….”


The next contraction took a lot out of Khushi. She lay panting against Arnav at the end of it. “It is …..coming faster, Arnavji…stronger…”, she whispered.


Arnav hugged her, and looked at the doctor. She nodded that it was time.


Arnav tried to distract Khushi. “Why have you been humming this raag all day, Khushi?”


“I …I…don’t know.”, she gasped. “It is… an evening raag….Arnavji…..”


The next contraction was very powerful, almost flooring Khushi. 


“Arnavji….I…feel…like….pushing…”, she gasped.


“Push.”, instructed the doctor.


The next contraction made Khushi squirm and hang on to Arnavji for dear life.


“Khushi…Khushi…it will be over soon….Khushi…”, Arnav whispered, praying like he had never prayed before…… for his wife’s well-being….


“Push….Push…”, ordered the doctor.


The next contraction was the biggest of all. Midway through it, with a plop, the baby slid into the waiting doctor’s arms.


The pain stopped. Arnav and Khushi looked at the loud bundle in the doctor’s arms. She was cleaning the crying baby.


“Congratulations! You have a beautiful daughter with good lungs.” She placed the infant in a panting Khushi’s arms with a smile.


Khushi and Arnav looked at the baby. Golden skin. Dark hair on her head. Her father’s strong nose. Light eyes……

"She is just like you, Arnavji....", Khushi said, smiling softly.

Khushi kissed the baby on her cheek, tears filling her eyes at the feel of her baby's silky soft skin against her lips.


Arnav leaned across Khushi’s arm, and kissed his daughter’s cheek. A tear of joy fell from his eye on to his daughter’s nose. The baby flickered her eye lashes, as though wondering why her parents were crying at such a happy event.


Arnav & Khushi laughed, holding their daughter close.

Arnav looked at Khushi. She looked tired. But happy....

Arnav showered Khushi's wet face with kisses, murmuring, “I love you, Khushi….I love you, Khushi….”

Part 116 

 My next pathetic effort at VM-making:

Heer (Jab Tak He Jaan)







The nurse came out of the labour room. There was a huge crowd there.


“Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada’s family?”, she asked, hoping to see one or two members waiting to know the state of affairs.


The entire crowd in the corridor turned as one towards her.


“Yes?”


“How is Khushi Bhabi?”


“Is it over? Is Khushi Bitiyaa alright?”


“How is Khushi?”


The nurse stood shocked for one moment, and then she smiled. Khushi Raizada was one lucky woman! A dish for a husband and a room full of relations worried about her. And a wonderful baby daughter. And all this with a body full of burn scars….The nurse silently vowed to throw out her fairness cream through the window once she got home.Good fortune had little to do with a fair skin.


“She is fine.”, the nurse said.


There was a collective sigh of relief.


“She has a daughter. 2.5kgs. Healthy and fit.”


The ladies closed their eyes and folded their hands in prayer, thanking God that Khushi and her baby were safe.







Arnav sat smiling indulgently, watching his relations fight among themselves to hold his daughter. Khushi had a similar smile on her tired face as she lay back on her bed.

Baba was sitting by her, holding her hand in a comfortable clasp, relieved to see her well and safe after childbirth.


“Sorry. You are in the Q, Hello Hi Bye Bye!”, Mami laughed at Mamaji, as she snatched the baby from Anjali before Mamaji could hold her.


Buaji kissed Khushi & the baby. “What are you going to name her, Nandkisore?”, she asked, smiling.


“Haan, Chotey, Khushi Bitiyaa. What are you going to call our princess?”, asked Nani.


Arnav smiled at Khushi, and they both looked across the room where Payal & Anjali were teaching Aarti to hold the baby in her arms, with a hand under the infant’s head to support the neck.


“Let Arnavji name her.”, Khushi said, smiling.


All smiled and nodded.


Khushi looked at her smiling but tired husband. “You decide on a name, Arnavji. Whatever you decide is OK with me.”


Arnav nodded, pressing a kiss on her cheek.







NK & Akash tried to snatch the baby from Aarti’s hands, but she resisted firmly. 


Seeing them fight over one baby, Mami said, “There are too many handswaa and only one chotey packetwaa. There is only one solution, Hello Hi Bye Bye! Akash Bitwaa, NK Bitwaa, Anand Bitwaa, you need to get bijji (busy).”


“One baby for each person in the house. That should be your target!”, Mamaji laughed. Gopi Kakka, the Sinhas, Baba, Anand, and the ladies laughed.


“She winked at me. She winked at me!”, NK shouted.


All looked at him. He was leaning over Aarti’s shoulder to look at the baby in her arms.


The ladies and the men laughed.


“She can’t see anyone now. How can she wink at you, NK Bhai?”, asked Anjali, laughing.


“She can see. She can see. She is not behera. And she knows that I am her Chachu.”, NK was adamant. 

Aarti bit back a smile.


Akash sighed. “Andha, not behera.”


“Whatever.”, said NK, defending his precious niece. “But she is not behera.”


All smiled and gave up on NK.


Khushi yawned.


“Khushi Bitiyaa is tired. Let’s leave…”, Buaji started shooing the men & women out of the room.


“Naniji, please take Arnavji with you. He hasn’t taken his medicines today.”, Khushi whispered to Nani.


Nani nodded and kissed Khushi’s forehead.


“Chotey, come home with us. The nurses you arranged will be with Khushi Bitiyaa and our pari while they are sleeping.”


“No, Nani. I will stay here. I am not going anywhere.”, Arnav was adamant.


All tried their best to persuade Arnav, but he remained his stubborn self.


Finally, Baba said with a smile, “Maybe Akash can send Arnav’s clothes and medicines to the hospital with the driver. That way, he can have his medicines and stay with Khushi.”


All smiled at Baba’s simple remedy born out of his common sense.


Baba kissed Khushi on the forehead, murmuring, “My Taarva, rest well. We will meet tomorrow.” 


Khushi smiled, and kissed Baba’s fingers.


Soon all left.


As Akash left, Arnav gave him a list of the things he needed. On that list was the investigation report on Khushi that Fingerprints Detective Agency had prepared for him.






It was night.


Arnav looked out of a window of the suite of rooms assigned to them.


The dark sky was lit by a thousand stars.


Arnav turned to look at his wife and child. Both were asleep, exhausted. Arnav felt peace he had never known before steal over him. The ordeal was over, and Khushi and his daughter were safe.


He sat on a chair, picking up the report on Khushi. He scanned the details given there. His eyes came to a sudden stop at the sight of Khushi’s mother’s name. 

GOURI GUPTA.


Arnav closed his eyes, feeling tears well in them. No wonder Khushi had sung Raag Gouri in the most pain-filled moments of her life……


Part 117

Tere Siva (Delhi Belly)





A pic of Arnav & Khushi's baby, as given by Isha (B.S.I_Love_You). Thank u!







As Arnav watched, his daughter stirred in her sleep, and opened her eyes to see and her mouth to cry. 

Arnav Singh Raizada, the successful business tycoon stood helpless in front of a tiny scrap of humanity, who was exhibiting the lung power of many men at that moment in the night. He looked anxiously at Khushi, who opened exhausted eyes at the cacophony.


As he watched, Khushi sat up, and gathered the baby into her arms. Seeing Arnav staring at them, Khushi smiled and said, “She must be hungry.”


Arnav nodded slowly, a wary eye on the baby who was silent at that moment but looked ready to burst into tears at the drop of a hat.


Khushi unbuttoned the front of her new maternity nightwear, positioned the baby as shown to her by the doctor and Naniji, and started feeding her daughter, dropping kisses on her head, hands, and face at intervals.

Arnav stared at them, wanting to save that beautiful moment in his memory, the sight of his wife feeding their daughter.


His daughter finished her meal, and dropped off to sleep.


“I…err..I will burp her…”, Arnav said, taking the baby from Khushi, holding the tiny figure in his big hands. The doctor had given him specific instructions on how to do so.


Khushi smiled to see Arnavji’s attempts to lay his daughter against his chest and to pat her back gently with his large hand.


A loud, rude burp shattered the silence of the room. Both Arnav and Khushi burst out laughing.


“She is so small…”, Arnav said. “…but so loud…”


Khushi giggled. 

"She is like her father, not wasting any time in making an impact on the world.", Khushi teased him.

Arnav placed his daughter on the bed, close to the wall, and secured her safety with a mountain of pillows.


“Go to sleep, Khushi. You need it. I will watch over our daughter.”, Arnav said.


“Arnavji, you should lie down too.”, Khushi patted the space beside her on the bed.


Arnav sat down by her. Khushi caught him by his arm and pulled him close. “Please lie down with me, Arnavji.”


Arnav could never resist her. He lay down by her, gently placing his arm under her head, lying facing her.


He watched as his wife slept, and softly tucked the silky strands of hair falling against her cheek behind her ear. Khushi smiled in her sleep, feeling his love. Arnav kissed her forehead.






NK and Akash threw open the doors to Arnav & Khushi’s bedroom in RM. 


Arnav & Khushi stood shocked at the sight waiting for them. The room was unrecognisable. The recliner had been pushed out to join its pair by the pool, and a cradle took its space. The rest of the room was filled with toys of all sizes and types. Huge mountains of gifts stared them in the face.


“What the….”, Arnav was driven to exclaim.


“We bought gifts for the baby.”, NK explained as though his Nannav were blind, smiling widely.


“I can see that.”, Arnav said wryly. “How many toy stores did you loot?”


“Well, Bhai, we were not sure what she would like. So we bought one of everything.”, Akash explained seriously.


Arnav looked at a huge teddy bear leaning drunkenly against his wardrobe. It was about 10 times the size of the baby.


Akash quickly said, “NK Bhai liked it so much that we bought the bear too. The baby can play with it once she is bigger.”


Arnav looked around at what had once been his room, and sighed. Khushi bit back a smile.


Arnav looked at the pink cycle with 3 wheels first and then at his tiny daughter.


“She can ride it when she is bigger.”, said Payal, looking anxiously at her Jetji’s face.


“And give me a liftwaa. Won’t you give your father’s Mami a lift, my pari, my rani?”, Mami asked the baby, cooing at her. She was thankfully asleep, or the colours on Mami’s face would have blinded her for life.


“Her toy car is in the storeroom.”, said Aarti softly. “There was no space to park it here.”


Khushi giggled at Arnav’s expression, holding his hand in hers. Arnav too smiled. He had a crazy family, and there was nothing he could do to change that fact.


Anjali carried the baby into the room, and placed her in her new cradle. All sat around the cradle, looking at the beautiful baby. 


As if on cue, the infant yawned and opened her eyes.

The room was filled with oooohs and aaaawwwws.


“What are you going to name our pari, Chotey?”, Nani asked Arnav.


But before he could reply, NK said, “I know! I know what Nannav will name her! Aishwarya. Because she is more beautiful than Aiswarya Rai Bachan.”


The others shook their heads at NK.


“Madhuri! Call her Madhuri, Arnav Bitwaa, after Madhuri Dixit!”, suggested Mami.


“Or Madhubala, Nandkisore!”, suggested Buaji.


“Gouri. I want to name her Gouri.”, said Arnav, looking at Khushi.


Khushi paled, her mind in the past, hearing her mother cry out her name in the burning car. Arnav led her to the bed, seated her, and sat by her, holding her hand in a warm clasp.


All looked at Arnav.


“Khushi’s mother was Gouri Gupta. And Khushi was humming Raag Gouri throughout the day in the labour room.”, he said softly, looking at Khushi.


Nani hugged him and then Khushi. “The name is perfect.”, she said.


All nodded. One by one, all hugged Khushi, and praised Arnav's choice of name.


“Gouri Arnav Singh Raizada!”, Akash tried it for effect.

All smiled. 

NK peeked into the cradle.


“Err..Nannav…err…you might want to clean Gouri Arnav Singh Raizada fast. I think she just peed.”, NK said.


All laughed.

Part 118 

Sadaa (by Agnee)

AND

Mujh Mein Tu (Special 26 by M.M.Kreem)






“Thank you…”, Khushi whispered to Arnav as he lay by her at night.


“For what?”, Arnav whispered back.


“For naming our baby after my A..Amma.”


Arnav swallowed. His fingers caressed her scalp through her silky hair, comforting her.


After a while, he said, almost to himself. “She was there….with us…in the hospital.”
 

Khushi looked at him, her eyes wet.


“How could she leave you to face so much pain alone?”, he murmured.


Khushi buried her face in his neck as tears wet his white T-shirt. Her fingers clutched his shoulders tight.








The children from Omkar came to see Gouri the next day. The children hung over the cradle, cooing over the baby, touching her little fingers and her soft cheeks with wonder.


“She is so small, Di!”, exclaimed Raju.


All laughed.


Khushi patted his cheek, and said, “You were so tiny too, once upon a time.”


All the children looked at his lanky, tall figure in astonishment.


Simi, who was seeing the baby by touching her, said, “Imagine trying to fit Raju Bhai into the cradle now!”


All laughed.


Nidhi raised a pertinent problem. “What will she call me?”


Khushi laughed. Arnav smiled, looking up from his laptop.


“Di. She will call you Di.”, Khushi said.


Nidhi smiled. “And I will call her…..”, she thought seriously. “I will call her Chutki.”


Khushi lifted Gouri from the cradle, and after cuddling her for some time, placed her on the bed.


As the children were leaving, Chandni asked Khushi, “Di Amma, were we all so small once?”


“Haan.”, Khushi smiled.


Chandni hesitated. Khushi smiled at her, and cupped her cheeks in her hands.


“And I looked after all of you just as I am looking after Gouri now.”, Khushi reassured her.


Chandni looked at Gouri.


“You wouldn’t sleep at night. And Baba & I would carry you around for most of the night, telling you stories, singing to you…”


“Really?”, Chandni was amazed.


“Really.”, Khushi smiled.


“Was I any trouble, Di Amma?”, Simi asked.


Khushi hugged her. “You were never any trouble. Never. All I had to do was sing to you, and you would fall asleep.”


“And me, Khushi Di?”, Asha asked.


“You wouldn’t eat anything. I used to show you the pictures in comics to make you eat.”


“And me, Di?”


“And me, Di?”


“And me, Di?”


The children kept on asking about their childhood, laughing at the events narrated by Khushi. Arnav’s eyes were on the screen of his laptop, but his sharp ears lapped up the stories and the laughter, enjoying the infectious joy of the children. He was getting a clear picture of the life in the orphanage, and the pivotal role Khushi had played in holding it together. She was the storehouse of the past of the children, their infancy, their childhood, their good and bad memories…. Khushi & Baba were to be commended. Not because they ran an orphanage, but because they ran an orphanage like a home.


Mami came prancing into the room. “Tan-ta-Naan…Lend me your iajjz (ears), dear brothers and sisters! Lunch is ready! Chalo, chalo…”


She herded the children out to the dining room where Nani, Payal, Aarti, Amma, Gopi Kakka, & HP were waiting to serve them. They left Khushi & Arnav Bhaiyya reluctantly, taking peeks at Gouri, dropping kisses on her cheeks, forehead, arms & legs.





A foul smell wafted on the air.


Arnav raised his eyebrows in astonishment, looking around to locate the source of the stink.


As he watched, Khushi smiled and picked up Gouri, intending to change her diaper.


“The stink…It is coming from her?”, Arnav asked.


Khushi laughed & nodded. “I am going to change her diaper.”


Arnav stood up, his feet taking him to the changing table.

As he watched, Khushi undid the diaper. Arnav blenched.


“Kyon, Brave Papa? Want to help me?”, Khushi teased.


Arnav nodded, his lips held in a straight line.


“Don’t tell me Arnav Singh Raizada is scared of changing his daughter’s soiled diaper.”, Khushi teased him.


Arnav cleared his throat. “Of course not.” He came close to them to help Khushi discard the dirty diaper & dress, clean Gauri, powder her, & fasten the fresh diaper on her.


The baby looked adorable, all clean & smelling of baby powder and milk.


Arnav touched the little fingers gently, in wonder. To his shock, the fingers curled around his digit, latching on with astonishing strength.



Arnav Singh Raizada stood staring at his daughter. Her lips twisted gently as though smiling at him and saying, “Managed to surprise you, eh?”


 Part 119

Teri Jhuki Nazar (Murder 3 by Pritam)

 


45 comments:

  1. congrats for new thread
    waitinggggggg
    rkapoor1382

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) :) :)

    Congrats dear!!!!!!

    Waitingggggg for 110...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Smita on new thread.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was extremely good Nandkisore!
    NK begging for relief from women!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic,fantabulous,hilarious update....still laughing out loud..holding on to my stomach.....hahahahahahaaaa .........fantastic update Smita!!!!!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. tht was fab
    hillarious
    poor NK
    rkapoor1382

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats for the new thread awesome update loved how they were teasing poor nk loved the update

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I adore this family. The love and craziness never end, and it's so heartwarming ... again, you keep the characters so close to their original nature, never changing even one thing about them. I adore you for it! Brilliant, madame! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. At last Aarti gave that letter. It was a wonderful gift!
    Even NK's gift is really sweet and thoughtful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Smita,

    NK and Aarti deserve all happiness in this world. He is such a thoughtful and loving husband. His love for her speaks in his every actions. That letter of Aarti, what a wonderful gift very thoughtful. Beautifully written. Loved todays update. Awesome dear.

    ReplyDelete
  11. 112 ....beautiful beyond words. Another fantastic chapter.
    Smita....beautifully written...awesome dear..
    Moved me to tears....!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Smita, finally caught up with parts from 110. Truly amazing and fantastic parts. Aarti and NK deserve all the happiness in the world and they truly love each other.

    She was able to cry finally. That scene was so beautifully written. Loved it.

    Am eagerly looking forward to part 113

    ReplyDelete
  13. That was good Smita!
    Change from the heady stuff to steamy stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  14. 113-awesome dear...how come so much love can be conveyed so easily

    ReplyDelete
  15. Smita, loved 113 update...khushis words on her songs then and after her wedding...really beautiful....

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awwww adorable113
    the love they hav superb
    I hope they nvr hav to be away

    ReplyDelete
  17. Smita Loved 113. It is very adorable and cute. The love ARHI share between them is so beautiful.

    Waiting to read more

    ReplyDelete
  18. 114 was full of lovely......
    Lovely mouth watering Stuff!......
    What did you think I was talking about??? FOOD dear!

    ReplyDelete
  19. loved every word of 114 Smita.
    Brought back childhood memories. Hiding the fav food and snacks for later. I used to do it at my grandmas house and at my home while growing up. Or saving the fav. dish for later at the end of the meal, so that i can enjoy it till the end. Truely it was the best times of life.
    Khushis labor pain has direct impact to her family...:) mainly her devars...:). Waiting for 115 from now on. Is it a Girl or a Boy? Reading it through your writing is you make us see\feel it via their family members will be a treat to read. Waiting for it Smita.

    ReplyDelete
  20. finally the little angel is abt to come

    ReplyDelete
  21. Loved 114. Brilliant
    Finally ARHI's little angel is about to come.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gauri !!!!!!! Their little bundle of joy !!!!!!!!!

    :) beautiful update ...... Welcome little raizada !!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow!
    At last!
    Gauri Singh Raizada is it?

    ReplyDelete
  24. part 115
    beautiful
    the angel has finally come
    a beautiful baby girl
    loved both the boys thanking their mothers

    ReplyDelete
  25. they had a baby girl.... lovely

    ReplyDelete
  26. Awww such a happy time for arnav n khushi :-)
    Loved how NK n akash thanked deir mothers....dat was sooo touching

    ReplyDelete
  27. Loved both the VMs Smita. Especially the Heer VM.

    115 was very heart-touching. The way Akash and NK thanked their mothers’ was very sweet.

    The Raizada’s have one cute Angel. Hope they are blessed with many more.

    Waiting for 116

    ReplyDelete
  28. Read last 2 parts together.
    sorry for bein late
    it was fab
    the thank u Akash n NK said to their mom was very touching.
    the baby was born on Sunday awww imagine she was born on a day wen whole family was home to welcome this beautiful bundle of joy.
    the Raizada blessed by an Angel.
    Cant wait to see family reaction to it.
    I really want to see Arnav as a doting dad.
    wat the chachu n chachi or Chote papa n ma do for little angel.
    heer vm was fab haaayeeee I love the no it was wow.
    I hope the comment is Nt tht long.
    rkapoor1382

    ReplyDelete
  29. beautiful
    so the baby is going to be named gauri

    ReplyDelete
  30. wow wonderful chap smita di
    lovely name gauri
    wow gr8 family time

    ReplyDelete
  31. beautiful family. Nazar na lage!!!!! :). Ofcourse nothing would happen.... :D. This little princess is going to rule the raizada mansion...:)
    very thoughtful of Arnav!!!!!
    Its very true though....deep in your subconcious mind reacts to such time of extreme need\pain. No wonder she called her mother thru that song. Song is her world...she feels her parents throu it.... Fantastic update Smita!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Tere Siva is lovely!
    It has really come out well.
    I just enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  33. 117.....so cute as gour!!!!!!!!:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Awww tht was so. Cute.
    Gouri Arnav Singh Raizada.
    the. Family is crazy
    well can. Understand their feelin
    wen my nephew was born 2 yrs back I did the same
    n strangely he was born today only.
    13
    loved it

    ReplyDelete
  35. beautiful how gauri was welcomed home.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Loved all the VMs very much Smita. Loved part 116 and 117 were very beautiful. Loved how they all welcomed Gauri Arnav Singh Raizada home.

    ReplyDelete
  37. awwie tht was sooooo adorable
    the kids n khushi stories
    we too do tht n ask mom abt it
    wen i see my nephew doin somethin
    loved it
    rkapoor1382

    ReplyDelete
  38. Aww!!! Gauri Arnav Singh Raizada is so cute. Loved the update. Waiting to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  39. *phew* jus finished reading till part 115 .. man u r a FAB writer ya.. m getting addicted to ur stories :)

    ReplyDelete
  40. finally finished till part 118 :) lovely *clapping*

    ReplyDelete
  41. What a cute and crazy family

    ReplyDelete
  42. Superb absolutely superb story

    ReplyDelete