Sunday 10 February 2013


75. Smitar's VMs on Arnav & Khushi


1. Aahista by Ganesh Hegde




2. Heer (Jab Tak He Jaan)



3. Tere Dil by Ganesh Hegde



4. Tere Siva from movie Delhi Belly





5. Rasiya (Slow Motion of Fairy Lights Untangling Scene)





6. Sadaa by Agnee from movie Shala





7. Mujh Mein Tu (Movie: Special 26) (Sung by M.M.Kreem)






8. Mahek Bhi (Movie: Aiyya)





9. Gudgudee



10. Teri Jhuki Nazar (Murder 3 by Pritam)



11. Full Version Teri Jhuki Nazar (Murder)


12. Kya Yehi Pyaar He (Kishore Kumar)




13. Jaan Meri Jaa Rehi Sanam (Lucky)




14. Saanware



15. Je Hove Ijazat




16. Tere Mere Pyaar (DAVID)



17. Balma (Khiladi 786)







18. Kaun Mera (Special 26) by Papon




19. Sari Sari Raat (Khiladi 786)





7 comments:

  1. Is there ANY way I could get the links ... I is visually impaired and cannot see :(

    Hiiiii! I loved all the updates! We've got a babyyyyy! This is great, let the pampering begin! Muhaaha! Miss you guys, LIKE HELL! Urghhhh, can't help it, but I shall continue stalking whenever I can :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you! Found them! Never mind :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all these VMs Smita.Waiting for more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are brilliant! The story, the VM's ... you ain't short on talent, sweets, lemme tell you that much! Missed being here, hopefully I'll have freedom soon, and then I'll come and stalk the both of you again ... where did she go? Say hi to her for me! Bye, love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Am trying to learn to make VMs. I am testing them all on you...ha..ha... Rashmi must be writing the interpretations!!!

      Delete